Car game template

Hi, all

im post my wip of game made by base game racing game fxr of marci 97, ive rebuild for 2.61 and add some shader design car paint, and map race, and other details, juste not functionly for 2.62 and more, need resolve problem and ive no time.

and ive configurate physic, for drift and braking, ive add light when you brake and flam for changing speed, and other, model are from web map ar buyed, so you can use the race ive licence.

so now screen:

file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kz5ip00192mq31/gamecar.rar?dl=0

if you make more advanced script for game im would like see because ive working 1 years for that.

thank to base creator by other people, ive just added my toutch.

It have many errors. Variable ‘gears’ not exists.

@kengi awesome! Keep work! One Suggestion to change the wheels control(sensitive).
@xaedro it’s work on Blender 2.61. You can use a zip version.

thank, but im not programmer, im dont know python, just have configurate gear speed, downgrade and upgrade speed gear, and config physic better to drift and turn correctly, but need more work to make good gme and to support 2.68 or more, but im dont know how to fix the problem.

Yes, works with Blender 2.61. Slow in my PC but works.

yes, it’s slow, other time ive add smoke effect and damage car, but very slowly so ive removed

good, it still works very good, acceptable graphics

máy nén khí fusheng
đặt tiệc sinh nhật cho bé

please reup…

or someone has this template?

sorry, link up!!

Not publiched for the moment:

in futur im publish new version, because ive changed texture car with cubemap and reflection live, and script for 2.72, so now shadow and shading are ok, and camera shake little with mouse rotation camera into vehicle, with drift little.

ive just problem it’s fps max 30 and im dont know how to resolving ive setting all minimal and ive very good graphic card but dont work^^, it’s not very speed…, but im think if you know python it’s possible to make better, me ive just use script on internet and added all in same file to make template, but the ive make better physic setting just.