2005 TARDIS Interior

Hi, Everyone.

I recently decided that I wanted to make the 2005 TARDIS console room (Eccleston, Tennant). I’ve attemped it before but it never really worked out.

So, I’ve modeled the Pillars and I added an array modifyer with an Object offset set to an empty.

EDIT: added image to change thumbnail

Does anyone have any idea’s on how to make the walls.

I’ll be looking forward to your feedback. Thanks in advace!

Attachments

I added the grates and put a cube with some of the faces removed for the entrace.

I personally think it’s coming along quite nicely.

Ok. I made the walls. It is probably the most boring part of this entire project. I basically made a hair particle system with the wall panel as the render object. Then you have to go in and patch it. If anyone has a better Idea please tell me. I’m completely willing to try another method as long as it doesn’t take too long and is likely to give better results.

Here’s the image

Please tell me what you think. I need feedback. I don’t care if you dislike it or if you do like it. I just want to know what you think, why and how I can improve it.

I fixed the doorway up a bit and put in the basic console shape.

I add a bit more detail and fixed a few problems.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]322246[/ATTACH]

I’ve started working on one of the panels. Still quite a lot to do just for the one and six more left to do.

I modeled the screen.

I added a ton more controls.

I don’t know what I’m going to do when it comes to unwrapping all this stuff.

Small update, I think I just added the chair but I’m not sure.

I could use a bit of feedback

Just for fun I decided to make my TARDIS Exterior model Bigger on the inside.

It’s not as good as it will be once I finish the console and add some materials. It looks like the console it’s self is too big and the top grate doesn’t show up right. besides that I think it looks fine except I think I need the camera at a higher angle.

Please tell me what you guys think. I could really use some feedback.

Just adjusted the height of things. I think it looks a ton better. Now I need to make these adjustments in the actual file.

This looks good! I’d been wanting to make this myself ages ago, but I never got round to it.

Thank You.

I have an actual render but every time I try to upload it, it gives me an error. Might wait a few minutes then try again.

That error may be because the file size exceeds the upload limit. If so, converting to JPEG saves a lot of space. :smiley: Lovely progress btw, (Tennant was always my favourite)

Ok. I’ll try that.

Tennant is my favourite too, but Matt Smith and Eccleston made a close second.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]323795[/ATTACH]

Converting to jpeg worked.

Thanks sdighe.

You can see that I made a slight adjustment to the console. At the top where all of the dividers meet flows together a bit better.

Added some controls to one of the dividers.

Finished another panel.

Three more to go! After that I just have a few things I need to do to the Time Rotor column. Then I’m off to texturing!

Another panel complete. I feel like the console is really starting to come alive now.

Only two panel left!

I think I’m going to call this done. I had to make up the stuff on the last two panels. I’m going to leave that one separator blank for now. I’m too lazy to go in and make up something for it.

And an overall image, anything seem odd about it?

What do you guys think of the walls. Are they an exeptable quality?

I’m going to wait a bit before I go into texturing. I want some opinions