One player model + 5 weapons (animated) for my game

Hello, guys

I am making a third person shooter game (My first game) and I would like to have my own player model, full animated & low-poly or medium-poly. I tried to get some models from the internet (some free & some commercial) ,but I found MOST of them, either non-animated at all or not well-animated.

The idea is as follows:

1. There is one model (player) which will be copied into five files (copies)

2. Each copy of the model will have its own weapon model added (5 copies = 5 weapons) and its suitable animation scenes (bone animation).

My game is NOT commercial and is completely for free use ,so helping me will be all volunteering work

So, anyone wanting to fill his/her free time, send me a private message and I will give the details. Also, if someone wants to engage with me in my project further, I won’t mind at all http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/images/graemlins/default_dark/laugh.gif

NOTE: I CAN get the model ,but the main problem is rigging and animation ,so getting the model can be my job

Thank you for reading & any help would be appreciated

Darn lol, too bad it wasn’t just animating and rigging. Good luck on the game :D.

Ok, I CAN get the model ,but would you do the rigging and animation?

WHERE IS MY POST?!!! :eek: THIS FORUM DOESN’T WORK GOOD!! EVERY TIME I LOG IN THEN I REFRESH THE PAGE, I LOG OUT BY FORCE!

AND NOW WHEN I TRIED TO EDIT MY POST, IT WAS COMPLETELY DELETED!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! :frowning:

MY THREAD (DUH!):-

TITLE: One player model + 5 weapons (animated)

THREAD:

Hello, guys

I am making a third person shooter game (My first game) and I would like to have my own player model, full animated & low-poly or medium-poly. I tried to get some models from the internet (some free & some commercial) ,but I found MOST of them, either non-animated at all or not well-animated.

The idea is as follows:

1. There is one model (player) which will be copied into five files (copies)

2. Each copy of the model will have its own weapon model added (5 copies = 5 weapons) and its suitable animation scenes (bone animation).

My game is NOT commercial and is completely for free use ,so helping me will be all volunteering work

So, anyone wanting to fill his/her free time, send me a private message and I will give the details. Also, if someone wants to engage with me in my project further, I won’t mind at all laugh …

!!! NOTE THAT !!! : I can get the model ,but the problem is with the rigging and animation ,so getting the un-animated model can be MY job

Thank you for reading & any help would be appreciated

Hello?.. I CAN get the model ,the main problem is with the ANIMATION stuff. I really need help with that single model as it is the player ,so it should have custom animation

Also, if someone has enough time to work with me with the WHOLE project ,I won’t mind at all