green basilisk

made this one for the BG contest, different perspective

[ATTACH=CONFIG]321027[/ATTACH]

Attachments

KILLER RENDER.
I love it.

Love it too.
the skin shader is amazing. The bump is so precise.
great job

Fantastic modeling and render.

Steve S

One could be forgiven if this was a photo.

Very nice and very real looking, but you might want to increase the sample count for the DOF.

Amazing! This should also be in the gallery!

Very nice. I like how you made the skin/scales.

I saw your image on BG and I wanted to say that I love it. The textures are great but the light is perfect. Everything is great and I can’t say what I like most… the water, the skin, the wood. I don’t know. So great job. I downloaded it to put in my inspiration file.

Excellent work, since this is done for a contest I hope you are able to win this thing.

this is lovely. good luck for the contest, you have a great entry.

thanx everyone!

i would personally thanks the blender developers if i had the chance for such a amazing piece of software, usually to create something like this. one need something like zbrush, painting software, mudbox or mari, and so on possibly uv layout software, render software, maya, max and so on, everything can be acheived in a single piece of software with no lack of quality what so ever, the workflow is quite fast to, modeling, sculpting, painting, then rigging and animation, thumbs up for blender!! keep using it!!

FAntastic job.

incredible!! 5 stars!! :yes:

just a few colour changes

Great overall job! Incredible textures and lighting!
Bravo!

Those gorgeous scales … :slight_smile: !

Holy crap I didn’t know about the major updates you did here.

The materials have gone from good to astonishing, the texturing is about perfect by now.

this is a really great model! if you added some bits of shedding skin, it could add to the realism.

thanx alot! you mean some scars and wear in the skin? Modron?