Comodo Antivirus: "Do you trust blender.exe?" everytime I run it

Hello.

I’m having kinda issue in cooperation of Blender and Comodo Internet Security.
For some reason whenever I want to run Blender it keeps asking about allowing it to run, or not, or in sandbox.
Of course it have a small box “Remember this settings”, but it adds blender.exe to trusted applications and keeps asking anyway.

I also tried to add Blender Fundation certificates to the list of trusted ones, so it would “see” the connection of this certificate and this exe file, but it says that blender.exe “seems to be uncorrectly signed executable file”, but when I check the list of trusted applications it says “Blender Fundation” so it detected it before. :expressionless:

I wonder if someone had such problem and solved it or knows how to solve it.
It’s nothing special, doesn’t really affect usage of program, just slows down the starting up of the program instances by stopping it to ask about permissions.

Also it doesn’t affect specific version of Blender nor Comodo, because this issue I have since 2.62 was released. But today I’ve got tired of it. :wink:

Thanks in advance for help. ^^

Just for anyone else out there using Comodo CIS on Windows, here is what I did to resolve the problem.

https://forums.comodo.com/defense-sandbox-help-cis/blender-and-defence-t71966.0.html;msg786455#msg786455

No more annoying alerts when opening Blender!

I would guess it is because blender doesn’t have a digital signature(atleast older versions don’t). Scan your computer with your antivirus to make sure blender hasn’t been corrupted by a virus, scan with malwarebytes anti malware free scanner as well. If they both find you are alright then don’t worry too much about this prompt, just let blender run each time or try and properly whitelist it so you don’t get prompted each time.