I'm new to blender pls help me

I’m new to blender, but i know some basic modelling. I’m little bit confused on which way i have to go in order to expertise in blender. Please give me some tips on the learning process and the process you followed. Sorry for the bad english.

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Support > Basics & Interface”

A good place to start is here: http://gryllus.net/Blender/3D.html He walks you through everything. Also, the best way to learn modeling is to just do it. Start with easy things like a pencil or a coffee mug, then try harder objects. But model, model, model… Eventually it will become second nature. And always push yourself.

I hae also found that having a real project to work on helps. Look for “jobs” and offer your help. When you have a project to do for someone else it is easier than just making up projects yourself.

pradeephuggy, learn successively what you need to model… you can search for videotutorials of specyfic feature, function or modeling way at youtube, dailymotion, vimeo. Blender is most positively surprising application as I know.