Construction Site

Construction site image for the BG comp

Woah, very realistic. Nice job.
One thing that bothers me is that the 2 white and red panels in the foreground are exactly the same.

Great shot, I really like the composition and overall impression. I think you did an excellent job when it comes to lighting the scene, I can almost feel than I’m there, among these powerful machines lifting tons of iron. Congratulations, I hope this image will not dissapeared on BA unnoticed.

great stuff! nice lighting and render! I would watch out for compenetrations in some points, that’s all I have to say :slight_smile:
nice job!

thanks for the comments guys, specially mookie3d

That’s great! Can I See a wireframe?

thanks,
here it is

Impressive. Just two small flaws: striped fence bars look duplicate and ground/grass down right looks bit CG.

Nice work, you got some good atmospheric effects in here. As Blenderwelder said, the textures on the 2 fence bars are clearly identical, which you might want to fix, and overall the lighting is a little flat, but nevertheless a solid image.

Impressive scene. This looks so real I can actually imagine being annoyed at having to drive around it :slight_smile:

i love that you have exported in such a low quality Jpeg, and it looks like it almost came out of a camera from a iphone3G

thanks for the comments, made some small edits.
@levon- haha thanks, I was actually trying to match the iphone with the resolution and composting

Better indeed! Great work!

Fantastic render and just pushed it to the top row and featured it on BA FB :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks!!

Wow, looks very realistic. Nice work.

damn… I was sure this is photo… such a realistic render, I like the lighting and the way how you setup camera (dof, position, lens etc.)

I almost thought this was a screenshot of a VFX composited video. I was wrong. Great work! I can’t find anything to critique.

i looked at the top row and went “WOW!”
clicked on it and actually said “WOW WOW! This cant be CG, i know they are gonna say it is, but it cant be!”

then i saw the grass, bottom right, and almost died, IT WAS CG!!!

the wireframe after also brough tears to my eyes :slight_smile:

very good and very realistic