Recruiting people For a NEW GREAT 3D PROJECT: 3D modellers,animators, bloggersNEEDED!

Hello, GYUS!I am a representative of a designer company Viona Group. We HAVE STARTED a new and extremely interesting project- we are creating a virtual world 3D game and are about to launch it shortly. We are currently searching for HIGHLY qualified modellers of 3D characters, clothes and bloggers-consultants with a wealth of experience! Our positions are full-time, but it is remote job. Salary is subject to the level of qualification, but it is rather high! i tell you)In case you are interested, please, contact me for the further details here or to my email: [EMAIL=“[email protected]”][email protected]

There willl be a PAID task offered to make to all candidates intrested!!!

P.S. Maybe some of your friends can be also interested in this )AWAITING FOR YOUR ACTIVITY!!!
[/EMAIL]
Best regards,
Alesya Yuldasheva
Viona Group

Message Left, I hope to hear from you soon.

Message sent.
Best regards,
Steno.

Msg sent. Greetings :eyebrowlift:.

Message sent. Check Your gmail

Message sent!

Hello,

Could you send me your email in order I could check whethr I recieved a letter from you or no?

WATCH OUT PEOPLE…This is a SCAM. I am sure everyone who contacted this person already know what I am talking about, do not be afraid to come forward and post, do not let any beginner fall for this trap.

I can absolutely confirm: SCAM! Do not trust this people, they only want characters models for free…

Yeah, I googled [email protected] and the company name because it seemed suspicious and it didn’t look too good.

WARNING FOR NOVICES:
Never trust people asking you to work for free and never send them your models for free. Fair companies never ask you to do this. Don’t be seduced from promises of a good job or a future payment. We have our demoreels and portfolios to show our skills. Fair client, on the base of your portfolio, offers you a first job (payed in advance) to test your skills. I have worked for years, and earned thousand dollars, never sending my models for free.

WHY MODERATORS KEEP DELETING OUR POSTS? wHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED? I GUESS THE MODERATOR HERE IS MORE SUSPICIOUS THAT ALYSA ITSELF. HERE IS TEXTUAL PASTE OF WHAT THEY WANT…NOT EVEN DEFERRED PAYMENT THIS IS "WE PAY IF WE LIKE? WHAT THE HECK…AND STILL THIS TREAD IS HERE…SIMPLY I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IT !

I would like to ask you to make a special test (attached file) in order to make a better look on your skills!
We will pay money for every single model and it will be agreed personally with every candidate whose work we will appreciate as the one we like!

If you agree, you can start with the modelling task and question part the sooner-the better. As soon as they are ready send them to me, in case we like your work we will pay for your modell and discuss further cooperation.

TASK:
Task for character modeling

You are to create 3D model of a realistic character (male or female), texture him by using diffuse and normal maps.
The character is supposed to be made in co-ordinates system ( in meter system) and correspond to the normal height of an average person
The character should be modeled in a posture of Т-letter
The character should have a skeleton and be attached to it. Optimize the skeleton to animation of fingers, toes, face and clothes change.
Regardless of the sex leave the head of the character bold (without hair) as it is planned to make hair using clothing
The final model should be presented in fbx format

Technical requirements:
Poly count
The character should fit in 10 000 of triangles.
BUT! Remember, this project is of ААА class, so avoid all the squareness, everything should be even and smooth
Try to keep the analytical grid.
As there are close-ups planned in the game – face mesh should be more consistent then the body one.
Ears and eyeballs - using separate meshes (in order to put the helmets on the head next)
Texturing
Please, bear in mind when texturing
Texture for body 20482048
Separate texture for head 1024
Separate texture for eyes 256*512
Remember about normal maps- they are necessary too!
Names and storage
Please, name the mesh-parts of the character in a logical manner.
Female_body, Male_eyes etc.
Textures, like ‘diffuse’ and ‘normal’ – should have .png format and be stored together in “Textures” folder
Normal maps are named like diffuse maps, but marked with _nmp. For example: Male_Head_nmp
All in all, in a folder with a model there should be the following structure:

Male
…/
Male.fbx
Textures
…/
Male_Body.png
Male_Body_nmp.png
Male_Head.png
Male_Head_nmp.png
Male_Eyes.png
Male_Eyes_nmp.png

Your test result should be archived as stated above.

Questions:
It is necessary to create a possibility to change items of clothes on the character. It is desired that this clothing fits and matches different characters (of the same sex). How would you realize that the best way possible?

OHHH… THEY FORGOT THIS: send me a coup of coffe to share with the moderator of this thread SO HE CAN KEEP IT ALIVE DELETING YOUR POSTS !

it’s one of those cases “if we like it, we’ll pay you”. which means they probably won’t pay you at all. if moderators are removing posts, you are just setting up new artists to be scammed.

This appears to be a deferred payment scenario. Moved from “Paid Work” to “Volunteer Work”