Urho3D and Blender - Existence

Hello,

I’m working on making a simple game that can switch between first person and third person. It’s just a collaborative personal project for now. Right now, I made a UI and will program the UI part to work using Xml(for future usage). I would love feedback on resources I can use to help me. So far, I have one game programming and one c++ reference book.

If anyone can help that will be great either programming c++, Blender utilization, or simple content. If you are a Star Trek fan some of the icons seem familiar so I’m open to any help in resources. I already have a library of props and stuff for scenes etc.

I would love to use as much Blender resources into this game.

Latest Video

Video Thread

Urho3D Blog
http://urho3d.prophpbb.com/topic241.html

Vivienne
[EMAIL=“[email protected]”][email protected]

[/EMAIL]

This is the newest update. Help is appreciated either coding or Blender.

To-Do

1. Add dynamic UI HUD interface in player mode.
  2. Save input from the user
  3. Improve terrain texture
  4. Optimize better character movement.
  5. Impove character collision bounds - WIP - Created functional code and testing.
  6. Fix academy.xml collision bounds.

If anyone wants to help with this engine, contact me at [email protected].

I would love any help or input. I’m working on the character creation part and main screen.

I don’t think you’ll find too many people here familiar with Urho3D since this is a BGE (thus Python) forum.

If you’re completely new to programming, C++ might not be the best start, possibly a higher-level language like Python would be a better start, if not then C.

Actually, not new. Just new to the whole graphics engine programming for game development.

What I need is a person who would like to work on customizing and creating more models(especially if scifi oriented)? Also maybe integrating the Blender to Urho3d exporter to better utilize both features. Making any game development way faster. As you might notice in the videos, I am basically utilizing Blender for the content creation.

I’m doing the coding and selectively working on parts time permitting. The video by the way is not updated. I integrated the simple character creation with the main screen lising.

Graphics artist wanted (Blender programmers also for help with Blender to Urho3D tool) - Game ideas

My email [email protected]