Challenge #576 (07/04/14) Entries OPENED

Theme #576 for Friday 4th of July 2014 is: vertigo

Entry closes at 22:30 GMT or 16:30 CST, Monday 7th of July 2014.

Leaving for camping in a few hours, so once again needing to throw something together real quick.

A bit cliché I’m sure. Cycles, 500 samples and a bit of post in paint.net.

God luck everyone. Looking forward to seeing the other entries when I return.

Attachments

My non-competing entry:

Spinner

RobertT

hello,
This is my pure entry “skydiving”. I made this with vertigo camera effect but rules don’t allow putting animated gif as competition image so I added jpg.

That´s the “pink vertigo” A friend of mine talked about that “paper-made” style, and I wanted to give it a try. After finishing my flatmate told me she already knows a famous 3D pink elephant, from a morning childs cartoon… hopefuly they allow other 3D pink elephants to populate the digital world :stuck_out_tongue: It is rendered with cycles, using 600 samples, and later on tweaked with the blender compositor. I just used Photoshop to resize it, I rendered it too big and I couldnt upload it here… and I didnt found the way to save the image with another size from Blender withouth having to render again the whole…

Hello,

All as been created in Blender 2.7 this week-end. I had this idea of putting a men on the top of a crane for this theme, I’d like to make it better (more atractive) if you see how tell me! I’m far too be a pro but I spend a lot of time on it. This is my first entry in Blenderartists

I used a bit of composting. Render in Cycles : 500 samples

Hi again

Cycles and Blender Internal and post process with nodes:

A greeting

All as been created in Blender 2.7 this week-end. This is my first entry in Blenderartists
I used a bit of composting. Render in Cycles : 500 samples

My First Post, Gibson Les Paul “Vertigo” Zak Wylde signature guitar.

Here my quicky pure entry:

@pepeyoda: nice to see new participants :slight_smile:
To easily improve the image (i saw you were asking on another post) you can try changing the background from a desert to a mountany/ with trees,etc…it’s more consistent with the foreground; change a bit the grass color: do it less saturated/green; lastly add a sunlight strong enough to cast shadows on the ground and add more contrast to the scene.

What’s vertigo? :expressionless:

Its amazing what typing “vertigo” into google will do fr you:

Its motion sickness.