Blender 2.71 cycles bake tutorial where??

I have an older Cycles Bake build that has a rather neat feature you have a box in the bake dialog for the texture you are baking to. Why was this dropped in later builds and what replaced it??

BTW could somebody point me to a CURRENT STABLE build that runs on Win32??

if it helps im baking a skin (combined??)

okay trying to wrap my head around “The baking happens into the respective active textures of the object materials. The active texture is the last selected Image Texture node of the material nodetree. That means the active object (or the selected objects, when not baking ‘Selected to Active’) needs a material, and that material needs at least an Image Texture node, with the image to be used for the baking. Note, the node doesn’t need to be connected to any other node. The active texture is what projection painting and the viewport use as a criteria to which image to use. This way after the baking is done you can automatically preview the baked result in the Texture mode.”

to understand how i need to mod https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4racne9s05rb4s/bakeshop.blend (btw if you can suggest any tweaks that would remove the “burnt” parts that would be nifty)

well,try BlenderGURU.There’s a good tut for that there…