My new video

Hello.
This is my new video for kids.
thanks

Surprisingly entertaining!

Anyway, the first thing I noticed that might need some attention were the turtle walk cycle animation. I saw some very glitchy movement there. Also, at 1:30, the peg passes through the wheel. I no knowledge of your budget, audience, or purposes for this video, but I can say that there are many things that can be improved. If you don’t mind some constructive criticism, I’d say there is a lot more to be done on character animation, physics details, and even on the link between the music and what’s happening on the screen.

But other than that, it was very entertaining, even for me, and the overall concept was very well presented.

It invoked in me a warm and fuzzy emotion at the end when the truck saw the completed train and smiled.

Keep up the good work!

Hello .
Thank you !!
My budget is zero…It’s for fun.
I work with my little children and so at least I have quality time with them :slight_smile:
It is designed for children one to five.
I opened my YouTube Channel.
“I’d say there is a lot more to be done on character animation, physics details, and even on the link between the music and what’s happening on the screen.”

Do you have links to where to study these issues?
I think I started to work with blender cycles.
Thanks.

If you’re still watching:

This link isn’t specific to all aspects I mentioned, but will definately get you started.

(Oops! BA is giving me a hard time pasting the URL. I’ll get it to you soon)

Just keep studying the professionals and practice.

I simply think it’s a great little animation. And, even more so given the target audience. Nice job.

I think this is useful and good animation for the kids.It is very nice and i saw this video.Kids are like this video.I cannot believe this is your first video because it is very perfect.

Hello douglaswilson.
Thank you for the response.
It helps me to continue… :yes:
this is not the first film, this third film for kids.
i started doing a series Blender videos for fun.
it all videos in the meantime: