Two simple animated scenes needed.

Hi all, I’m looking for someone to create two scenes for me (or two people to create one scene each).

Nothing fancy, just a simple animation, 100 frames long, exported as OBJ files. No colours, no textures. I don’t even need you to render anything. I just need the meshes.

I’m working on real-time ray-tracing and collision-detection for my PhD and need some more scenes to test my ideas on. I’m already using the scenes at http://gamma.cs.unc.edu/DYNAMICB/ to give you an idea of what I need.

The model must undergo some sort of deformation. You could for example take a Suzanne monkey, turn it into a soft-body and squish it into some odd shape while it’s rotating.
One model must contain 180,000 triangles and the other 550,000. If the blender animation system can’t handle that, then I can accept scenes either 1/2 or 1/4 that size and tesselate them during load.

Becasue I’m using these for research, the scenes will be made public domain.
As well as being paid, you’ll also be acknowledged as the artist on the download page.

Message me if you’re interested and we can work out the details :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who replied. I now have an artist working on the scenes for me!