Lamborghini Miura

Oh hi there!
I should finish my old works but…

It’s just so pretty. And as I tried to think something other than Italian car I was a bit lost. :smiley:
Okay…Maybe some old Camaro next time.

I present to you the first ever made super car beauty called Lamborghini Miura. She comes from the year 1969 and is still sight to behold. True legend.

I hope I’ll give her justice.

Attachments

Looks really smooth. I like the panel gap! It looks very clean.

Thanks! I’ll try to keep it that way. :smiley:

ohmygod dude… how many projects do you have on your plate rightnow?
i think the alfa romeo… the interior room… and now this
not that i have any problem with it… just wanted to know if the other projects are still your “interest”

but interested in this project… because of your alfa romeo thread and curious to see your modelling progression

Those and Almost finished Beretta hand gun, one fighter jet and Comanche helicopter. :smiley:
And of course I haven’t abandon other projects. Just wanted to do something else for a change. And thanks! We’ll see how and when this is going to get finished.

Made some tires and damn these were a bit burdensome to make. Old tires are a bit funky with the treads.
The tires are Miura’s original 205 wide Pirelli Cinturato HS. Next I’ll make the 15 inch rims or continue the body.
Also I have to do the tire sidewall as there isn’t any to find. Oh well, you always got to learn new stuff.

Sweeeet… another car, I’ll look forward to watching this.

very nice dude! love this car, curves like they should be :slight_smile: also you car paint looks awsesome keep going :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

Modeled the rim. Quite complex little thing but should look about right.

very good start already! I hope you are going to texture these well modelled tires because they would really deserve it.

Thanks! Yeah, the tires are getting textures as soon as I make them. Otherwise the tires take too much verts. Over 250k a piece! And that’s without any subdivisions as I don’t need any. Holy shit…I’m seriously considering some normal mapping for dem tires.

This gonna be epic.

I hope so. :smiley:

Worked with the lights and a bit with the body. Made custom normal map (in Photoshop) for the headlights based on Miura’s real lights. I think they came out quite good. Also made tires with less vertices. Maybe I add there some normal map to fix the missing parts.

She comes from the year 1969 and have some serious sexiness

I swear 1969 was the best year ever for cars!

The headlights look great Icon, and she is coming along nicely.

Thanks! She sure haven’t aged at all.
Classic.

Attachments

That’s looking impressive so far… The detail on the rims is extremely good, keep it up!

Thanks! Summer festivals are over…Blender time!

Modeled a bit the back end. The rest should be easy.

Attachments

ooooooooooooooooohhh DAEYUMMMMMMMMMMMM!
love the modeling bro… i don’t suppose you’ll be goin for interiors right?