Arctic alive - works in progress

Arctic alive

ok, this may be a bit odd, but could you parent the camera and a light to a follower?

“Camera man?” 3d person :smiley:

this is really cool. I love how you have her hands interacting with the door handle and such.

5 star btw

models 5star
coding 5star
animations 5star

Very cool Project. I´m interested to see more from you.

Yeah, this looks pretty cool. Nice modeling, animation, and texture work, and the start of some interesting gameplay mechanics.

man,tort your dima kiva games are awsome !!!
cant wait to see this one.

advice : please try to reduce max perfromance my
win 8 pc cant handle it any more as i download many
blender games. nice work!!!

ok, this may be a bit odd, but could you parent the camera and a light to a follower?

“Camera man?” 3d person

Do not understand. I use Google translator. Sorry.

models 5star
coding 5star
animations 5star

Laugh :slight_smile:

please try to reduce max perfromance

I will do my best.

Splendid work Tort!
What is this game going to be about?

This has so much potential!!
What is the game about ?
Do you have team ?

What is this game going to be about?

Sketch story:
<b>RU:</b>

Время действия: Недалёкое будущее
Место действия: Экспериментальный комплекс
Сюжет Arctic alive: Человечество незадолго до своего полного вымирания от неизвестного вируса, отправило (оставило) в будущее (путём анабиоза) несколько добровольцев (разнополых людей репродуктивного возраста) с целью продолжения рода человеческого в предположительно безопасном от вируса (который по предположениям учёных должен исчезнуть по прошествии 50-ти лет) мире.
В одном из таких убежищ игрок очнётся через 50 лет.
EN (google translator):
Duration: Near future
Venue: Experimental complex
Plot Arctic alive: Mankind shortly before his extinction from an unknown virus, sent (left) in the future (through hibernation) several volunteers (heterosexual men of reproductive age) in order to continue the human race in a supposedly safe from the virus (which is presumed by scientists to disappear after 50 years of age) world.
In one of these shelters player wakes up after 50 years.

The plot, as always invent the course.

Do you have team ?

No

you got good animations.nice work;)

Your character animations look very natural, especially the door opening animation and the way the player character looks around when you move the camera. I’m definitely interested in seeing what you do with this.

that’s freaking awesome… keep it up!

Ragdoll

I’m fucking addicted to this thread… good stuff.

lolz , nice psi koT i also like this thread.

• but how do you rate a thread?

!!! Nice work Tort !!!

4 stars… love the care on details. At top right you have a select menu to rate it.