Kids' Challenge 003

Kids’ Challenge #003***This Week’s Challenge Is: PLANES

It can be a jet, commercial airplane, military plane, helicopter, etc.
Deadline: 6-7-2014 at 8:00 P.M. (EST)

Poll: Will only begin if there are 2 or more entries :wink: You may upload up to 3 blends.

PLEASE ONLY PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE UNDER 18

Thank you!

I think you shouldn’t be restricting your contest to people only under 18, that way you may have more participation. I just think that 2d and 3d works aren’t about how old you are and don’t necessarily reflect that in your work…

Someone else does that :slight_smile: Besides, this is for a Kids’ Group I started :slight_smile: It would be a good idea to make one for all ages :slight_smile:

the future of rocket design?

took longer to render than to model :wink:

To expand on this, there really aren’t too many under 18 artists.
I am 17 and started when I was 16. It was challenging. I have no doubt that there are quite a few under 18 artists, but not enough to have a full contest.

Well, just let me deal with that :wink:

Thanks once again f3l1x :slight_smile: And I think I will start entering to give you some competition :slight_smile:

Any prize for this contest?

Not really, the winner picks the next contest’s subject :slight_smile:

I started something for this one, but then I ended up being gone all week so I never got much done, oh well, I’ll have to try again next time.

I started something for this as well but my computer came up with the dreaded

Disk read error occurred
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart

I only got it fixed today but I’ll try to enter the next one unless it happens again.

yay! :>
finally someone to compete with! :wink:

Okay f3l1x, what shall the next contest be about?

Okay, this thread is closed :wink:

So how is it any different from weekend challenges.

Another pile of Threads in a Members Contests forum. Whats next…" GIRLS ONLY" ?
Peace

Well, for all CG Kids, this just keeps everything simpler so they can have a shot at winning! :wink: