Paper car

Hello!

I’ve been using blender 1 year now and love the software!:slight_smile:

Everything is made in blender. Did the animation with the Export Paper Model, Convert Mesh to Armature and AnimAll addon.
Also tested out the smoke in the newest tesbuild.

Rendered with Cycles.

Great work LeoYfver
This is super awesome! and very realist!
Keep it up!

Nice.
It has that shakey movement that all stop motions have. I like that effect in 3D animation.

thanks guys! I really apreciate your comments :slight_smile:

thats awesome! i love the anticipate before the car drove away!

I think I’ve tracked down the ultimate tool for making paper models using Blender. Up until now I’ve been using UV-unwrap, part of Blender but it turns out that this isn’t as accurate as I was hoping.Thanks for your hard work, indeed! And specifically for the very precise suggestion on how to change the script to my needs. It is much appreciated

Im happy that you found solution to your animation, would love to see the result!

Very nice! A short tutorial would be wonderful. Thank you.

Everything is superb, but im not found with the smoke. To me it doesnt belong in that paper “universe”. but awesome job on anything else

I was thinking about if i should do smoke or something else, but they just added smoke so i had to try it:) thanks for mention it though 'cause i was thinking if it would fit i the stopmotion world or not:)

About the tutorial i would love to sometime, but i never done it before, and now i have exams in my university:(

wow! i like it realy much!!..how do you archive the stop motion effect on the texture?..i think i will “steal” this stile to try some animation by myself :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Larrotino!:slight_smile: For stop motion i always use 12 frames per second so it has that nice choppy effect. För the texture i found bump texture on paper that i use for the displacement modifier. To animate the texture you can either make 4 textures and animate them so its different textures for the first 4 frames and then just repeat. Here i used the same texture an just animated the rotation of the texture with the AnimAll addon. Hope it helped! otherwise i will explain better:)!

Wow it is a great work.It is very nice leo.YOu did the graet job.It is a clear and perfect work.Yes it is a very good software i also like the software.We can do anything in the animation with this software.Do not stop your work.