Tuition Help

Hi all,

I am new to blender and 3D modelling also. I am following the Blender 3D Design Course by Neal Hirsig and was wondering if there was a forum or thread where people using the same course can get help and advice when they get stuck.

I do not know i doubt it.
I think Neals tutorials are short " How to use the tool " type tutorials. If you post a link to the video here in support you will get a quick answer.

Thanks, I will try that.

The curriculum for the 3D Modelling and Visual Effects Production program is designed by artists, for experienced traditional artists and animators who want to either develop or transition their skill sets for employment in the 3D and visual effects industries. You will learn relevant industry workflow, so you can make a seamless transition into a real production environment.

Become skilled at using Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe PageMaker, Dreamweaver & more! Build a career in web designing, graphics, or print & publishing.
Remember 45 degree rule, overhangs that are greater than 45 degrees will need support material or you need to use clever modeling tricks to get the model to print. Create your own support / bridging objects (cones and other supports) by designing them into your model.