Dynamo episode 5 is up.

Well, it was… then it was removed. I think there was some sort of compositing glitch partway through, I assume that’s why. Anyways, I still have no clue what’s going on in terms of plot. Maybe I’m being thick headed, I dunno. Some of the visuals look pretty good, though. What do you all think? (once it goes back up, of course).

Also, I’m pretty sure this is a Blender project, but if it’s not I’ll remove this post. Or a mod will, whichever.

Waugh yeah- had one file up and ready for days, a dozen folks checked it, then at the last second I decided to update a credit and put up the wrong file :/. But yes! It’s back up! I hope there are parts of it you enjoy!

Oh yeah, I definitely enjoyed it. Just a little confused is all. And I think I’m supposed to be.

WOW! Amazing. Spectacular. I have to watch that again.

-LP

I just watched again and thoroughly enjoyed it again, but I have to say that the sound design and music are superb. Really wonderful. So is the rest of it, but the sound really stood out to me. My compliments to everyone!

this is on a whole other level! I love Ian’s writing and directing, I love how he adds those random moments and deliberately confuses.

Please, please, please do some making of’s eventually they’d be so awesome to see. Great work to the whole team!

I certainly hope this gets the recognition it deserves, it should really be hosted on the front page of this website and on Blender.org, especially since there’s a bunch of Blender “stars” involved.

Thanks for the awesome entertainment! Are you planning to put these into any film festivals?

Admins, can this be posted in News, finished work?

Wow. This new DYNAMO episode is off the chain amazing. Worth the wait.

Will there be more Agent Stirling in ep 6 though? The lack of Truax saddens me… although the cardboard made up for it.

woaw i did not know before, it looks a great series.

this is incredible
how can you put this amount of work in this movie?

stunning bit of work @Mrdodobird

DarkCrescent: The sound team went super above and beyond on this one. The episode was visually done a good 6 or 7 months ago, but I’m glad we put in the time for the sound team to really do their thing- it’s an entirely different experience than it was pre-sound. :smiley: Quollism: yeah man! Sterling’s all over the sixth one.

And if you wanna see a VFX breakdown, I put one together!

With each episode I understand the plot less and less, but that just makes it more interesting and enjoyable :slight_smile: great job fellers, really an impressive project you have going!

Mrdodobird, it all the work all of you guys do really shows. Thanks for doing it!
And thanks for that VFX breakdown! It’s cool to see how these scenes are constructed.

Pretty much what I’ve come to expect from Mr Hubert and Co. A gorgeous lump of incomprehensibility served with a huge dollop of cheese…Fantastic Stuff!

Awesome. :slight_smile:

Now we know more about the Red Eyes and Shaol, it will be super-interesting to find out what he’s up to…

Aaaaahhhhh!!! Ian! This is so awesome! How do you keep creating amazing??? (Yes I just used ‘amazing’ as a noun.)

It was an honour to be helping on this great absurd and abstract gem, even with mutiple thousands of miles between me and the others. Even not counting the grand visual effects, Ian excels in strong atmospheric filming, feelingful editing and most of all that David Lynch style total akwardness! Hes come a long way since Project London for sure.

EDIT : Oh yeah, and for those amongst you doubting the continued usefulness of Blender Internal renderer, Dynamo has been made and rendered using, yes, Blender Internal!