Chocofur - new furniture models, shaders and freebies available!

Chocofur store was updated today with 50 new furniture pieces and over 30 shaders created for Blender and Cycles rendering engine. Traditionally there were new freebies released as well - both shaders and models for personal and commercial use of Blender community.

Shaders are new type of product available on Chocofur - each one consists of adjustable Cycles material and high resolution tileable textures.

Feel free to browse: http://store.chocofur.com Below you can see some samples of newly added stuff.

Happy Blending!

Model samples:

Shader samples:

Your products are absolutely brilliant! I can with confidence say that they even rival Evermotion’s archmodels, and those are great :slight_smile:

Yep really nice models and shaders :slight_smile: Congrats!

Hey guys, thank you very much for a positive feedback :slight_smile: Just to keep everyone updated - I’m working really hard in my free time to finish the interior rendering tutorial but… I don’t want to make any more commissions when it’s gonna be finished. I really hope to do it asap so wish me luck :slight_smile:

Finally I found what I was looking for. Fantastic job!

renderosity.com/mod/bcs/furniture-set-two-dressing-table/97800 .please open this it have including the more furniture designs.The furniture are really good and beautiful one