Problems with running Standalone Player

As you can see on the attached screenshot - when i clicked “Start” in “Standalone Player” the console shows… something. I don’t know what to do, so I’m requesting help!

That not looks like a problem, the console always show commands(for the standalone player), when you open the Standalone player but on top of the screenshot I can see errors, but I’m not sure what they are.

Standalone player opens?

Looks like there might be something wrong with the path to the blend file (like an invalid character that threw off the blend loading mechanism or something). I know you wanted to ensure you’re secure, but blurring out the path totally isn’t helping, haha.

Have you tried saving the blend file to another location and running the standalone player from there?

If you run blenderplayer without specifying a blend it will give you that info. It’s the options and commands for blender player.

I would guess that blenderplayer can’t find the blend file either because it has been moved or because the name is invalid. Is it a blend.1 file or something?

Your blend file has a tilde (~) at the end of the file extension.

The blenderplayer can’t deal with non-ascii characters in path and file name (the reason for the ~). Remove these characters from path and it should be fine.

Honestly, yes. :smiley:

I dicovered an issue why it’s not working. I’m from Poland, so I write names with polish characters. When I deleted it - FINALLY it works. Thanks guys!