How much can I get for these models?

I’m 16 and I’ve never sold any models before, and I don’t want to until they’re worth something…
These were originally intended to be in a game, but then I quit the team and one friend told me that I could sell them…

So how much would you pay for these packs if you were… let’s say… desperate indie game developer?? :slight_smile:

All of these are low poly, nothing special, but I wonder if I put this in Unity store or somewhere where they sell models(you could also point me to some good model store :slight_smile: ) how much you think I’d get?

your best option is to check the unity store for similar assets and price yours accordingly. as to how much you’ll get depends on how many people think theyre useful to their project so an impossible question to answer

They look ok, but if I was going to buy models (I’m not) I would want to see the texture maps associated with them, the models in wireframe, and the poly count. You wanna show them?

i think you should break tour models up into smaller pieces, because for example if i was making a mining game (which i am not), i would want the shovel and axe and so on but not the milk.
and if i was making a toilet game (which i am certanly not!), i would want the toilet and sink and so on, but not the rubber ducky :slight_smile:

i’ve tried selling models before but despite having 3 models up on turbosquid for a few years i have never had any buyers. you might want to try as f3i1x said and break them up into separate assets but also sell the whole pack for a price just slightly below that of all the assets individually, this might help tempt buyers.