Where Did Your Avatar Come From?

This thread is for sharing the story behind your avatar.
Mine is a bunch of vector quantities that printed out of Blender.

From the sky, the satellite took a photo and put it on the internet. Then I downloaded it and cut it.

Attachments

Mine is a photo of my eye, with a little editing (I’d be surprised if you didn’t notice the editing…)

The story behind it is short. I saw another guys avatar, which had two eyes on it, next to each other in a mask. I thought it was pretty cool, but, of course, I don’t like copying things. So I grabbed a photo of my eye, and started playing.
The original was done with a cellphone camera, and looked like this:

And I used it for about 4 years.
Then I bought a new camera and decided my old one didn’t cut it anymore. So I made a new one, and this is what I ended up with:

Every site I sign up to uses one of these two avatars.

Oh no, I dont have an avatar! But the name I picked is out of a love for Metroid games and the BBC crime drama series Ashes to Ashes. Was the same name on Youtube, but the twats won’t let me use it no more.

I made it in blender!

Cell fracture addon and volumetric scattering

My avatar is a decorative dodecahedron. It has 12 sides and is the fourth platonic solid. I think red, black, and white go pretty well together.

I started making them out of paper when I found templates on the internet. Originally I did it to help me quit smoking so that it would give my fingers something else to do and my mind something else to think about, and after a while it became something that I loved to do. Eventually I found google sketch up and started making them in there, and in time that led me to blender.

SdfGeoff - I liked the yellow one better.

My avatar picture is a very important character that will be introduced with my company that will be made in about 2-4 years. She will be in lots of movies of mine, she’s got quite a terrible life.

My avatar represents my philosophy and ideology,

I tore off my mask long ago,
Then I decided to remove my face while I was at…

A face it’self can generate a stigma,

I am don’t mind helping you, even if your my competitor ,

In the end the master and the servant, share exactly the same fate.

Well mine was the first attempt of making a lowpoly style character. So that’s how it turned out now:

Papillons are awesome.

Mine was my first ever finished Render…So long ago I think the thread has been deleted! lol :smiley:

Mine is my Picture! LOL! Great story, right! :rolleyes: