Low Poly Artist Needed for Short Adventure Game

So I want to create a short game where a little girl is out adventuring trying to rescue her little brother. I wanted to do this all in low poly art but I am not a great artist and I am a horrible 2d artist. So I come to you…I’ll be programming the game in Unity and I can take care of everything on that end of things and I’ll also be taking care of level design and so forth. The game is untitled as of yet and will have 5 playable areas. A short game yes, but it will be a nice chance for someone to show off their art and for us to practice collaboration some more. Right now we have a team of two…Me - Programmer and General Unity PersonSkribeMonkey - Level Design and Story GuyWhat we need…Animators Low Poly Modelers Here is a picture of the girl I worked on for a little while yesterday but I’m afraid it is not low poly enough to fit in with a low poly environment. Could be wrong…

BA messed up my post and now wont let me edit it to make it readable again…

What that first insanely stupid looking post is supposed to say…So I want to create a short game where a little girl is out adventuring trying to rescue her little brother. I wanted to do this all in low poly art but I am not a great artist and I am a horrible 2d artist. So I come to you…I’ll be programming the game in Unity and I can take care of everything on that end of things and I’ll also be taking care of level design and so forth. The game is untitled as of yet and will have 5 playable areas. A short game yes, but it will be a nice chance for someone to show off their art and for us to practice collaboration some more. Right now we have a team of two…Me - Programmer and General Unity PersonSkribeMonkey - Level Design and Story GuyWhat we need…Animators Low Poly Modelers Here is a picture of the girl I worked on for a little while yesterday but I’m afraid it is not low poly enough to fit in with a low poly environment. Could be wrong… So if she needs to be redone that is fine, if not we need an animator to bring her to life.

Not seeing a pic or any links to one.

yeah sorry they were up there for about two mins before they randomly disappeared. Is that location Bozeman, MT?

Uploads seem fine to me, try again :slight_smile:

Nope.Every “Enter” gets backspaced and butted up against the previous line.Like this…

upload it to a hosting site like imgur and paste the link

… i think the max size of an image to uploade is 2 mb/image , if this is extended the upload won’t work. this is most likely why you cant upload your images :slight_smile:

hi i am a modeler and an artist and i think i can help you in your game because i love adventure games and i want to ex the feel when
we dinish our short game with a teem so i would like to join your teem and thes are some of my 2d works

Attachments

Hi, If you need low poly 3D assets such as buildings or whatever I am willing to help out.

I can make several buildings like this one etc…

Sounds great solarforge! Building looks awesome. I’m not sure if my posts are working yet so if you and p.proj can give me some skype info we could communicate that way.

So this is the blend of the girl I made a while ago. Looking for the same kinda feel but I think it should be redone and it needs to be textured but pretty simply.

Attachments

Player_Girl.blend (578 KB)

So I want to create a short game where a little girl is out adventuring trying to rescue her little brother. I wanted to do this all in low poly art but I am not a great artist and I am a horrible 2d artist. So I come to you…I’ll be programming the game in Unity and I can take care of everything on that end of things and I’ll also be taking care of level design and so forth. The game is untitled as of yet and will have 5 playable areas. A short game yes, but it will be a nice chance for someone to show off their art and for us to practice collaboration some more. Right now we have a team of two…Me - Programmer and General Unity PersonSkribeMonkey - Level Design and Story GuyWhat we need…Animators Low Poly Modelers

Okay LazDude17 ! I will give this some thought and check out a few things, be back soon…

sorry for the late respond and i’am going to have some problem with the skype because i don’t connect to the internet often because i don’t have a plenty of time now but i will do and for now i only connect for one or 2 dyes every 2 weeks so its going to hard for now
about the game girl model i want to say if you have a style of the character that you want it to be or wee just spouse to pick whatever wee want for it i can model some styles to show you and then you can pic whatever you like
and i want to know the game mood is,t open world or basic levels is,t has a check point to save, save after every level ends or save when every you like
if i know this thing i might know what sort of art style your game need
and thanks for your time

I can help!

Sorry this project is now closed as we are now doing a 2D game.Thank you though for your replies.Have a good one.

Okay. No problem!