Koka

This is my current and main project that i am working on with Blender 2.69. Ive changed alot of logics, models and textures since i started this project in March of this year. Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day.

Characters of the game: KO, KA, POY

KA & KO

POY

++++++++++OLD VERSION+++++++++

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf5fP0afVs4&list=PLjdq5mIEmxPeJceqzqUAcsBn5RG8GtFZh

How the game was born:

Test 1:

Test 2:

Test 3:

Test 4 ( most details are shown here)

Test 5:

Test 6:

updated version of the game

This looks pretty cool. Can’t wait to try a finished version :yes:

I like ,its very original game looks

Ko has 2 transformations, this is the first one, the other one has much more details and needs abit longer time to sculpt and texturing.

Each time when he has full power (yellow bar in the game, which collects all the spirit from enemy), he can summon this phoenix and merge with it, which gives him the ability to float around and gain more armor and damage causing on enemies.

I used a simple human basemesh and sculpted this model using reference pictures of muscles from the internet.
This is the final transformation of Ko, as a combination of the phoenix, and one other guardian animal. He will become a giant and has the ultimate strength. This model is just the version without the armors, which are additionaly given by the guardian animals.

The head somehow looks abit like Deadpool, but its not him!

Attachments

I used a simple human basemesh and sculpted this model using reference pictures of muscles from the internet.
This is the final transformation of Ko, as a combination of the phoenix, and one other guardian animal. He will become a giant and has the ultimate strength. This model is just the version without the armors, which are additionaly given by the guardian animals.

The head somehow looks abit like Deadpool, but its not him!

Added particle effects, improved environment, lighting, shadow, added quality setting.

Oh my gosh this looks so amazing! I’m finding so many amazing projects on here I can’t believe it :D!

2nd guardian animal of the main character

Attachments

Guardian turtle animation

http://blenderartists.org/forum/asset.php?fid=308443&uid=107202&d=1410480454

Ko´s guardian weapon , which appears when he transforms into a giant (a bit bigger than a normal human). This bow was rigged with bones and some constraint modifiers. The string is stretchable and animated with a 16-framed animation, which looks like 2 blue lightnings that strike to center.

This is a realtime - cutscene animation of Ko´s transformation, where you can interact with each phase of the sequence via clicking on some buttons shown on the top of game screen. The progress is about to end.

The guardian turtle will turn into the armor of Ko, and the phoenix will turn into his weapon , wings and helmet.

Looks really good !
Keep up the good work !

Thanks! This is a test pose of Ko when he is fully armored ( the wings are still not here yet). This is another mode of the game, still 3rd person shooting mode, but the size of character is much bigger than normal form, which is just a human-hand tall. I am a newbie of realtime constraint, I dont know if the whole top part of this character could face to an object always, which is like a marking point of his aiming on any object.

This is a short sequence of the morphing scene in my game. I am also working on the 3rd person bow shooting logic, as you can see in the second part of the video

Test - Giant Ko vs Giant Lava Golem ( first fight with morphed form )
This creatue willl be able to attack the main character from that range, and also jumps around, over house roofs like a gorilla (static positions ), he will maximally have 3 or 4 different positions on the map. On his back there is a wide hole which can generate some lava sphere. I decided to model its form like that, with a small head because i would set it as the only weakness of this creature. It may have the ability to pick up cars from the road and throw and Ko. During that action, Ko can shoot a special arrow against those cars to rescue people in them and avoid getting damage.

Wow, KOKA’s final transformation is badass!
I especially like the screenshot of him running down that hallway.

Thanks Pickle97 (:

This is looking great! The video with the transformation is pretty sweet, you have some very cool ideas.

Thanks InvertedPyramid, well i am a great fan of RockMan/ Megaman and I also like some Megazord transformation of Power rangers ( i just like the robots, not the rangers).

The first enemy in the game is the Fire minion, which is imitated like the small robot minion named Met in RockMan series