How to make Ornamental Handle... ¿?

English:
Hi everybody!

I have been reading all this forum but I didn’t found any post or question referred to my problem.

My problem is that I want to make an ornamental handle but I dont know how to carry out the process. If I need something, any addon, any special implementation… I dont really Know.

This is which I have tried:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]307351[/ATTACH]

Yeah, its very simple and ugly xD and this is why I want it to look better. Anyway, I would like to learn it for future proyects and try to make something like this.

Greetings!

Español:

Hola a todos: He estado leyendo el foro pero no he encontrado nada que se relacione con mi pregunta. Mi problema o pregunta es que quiero hacer una asa al estilo ornamental y realmente no sé como realizar el proceso para hacerla. No sé si necesito algún addon, algun tipo de ejecución de procesos… nada.
Lo que he intentado (arriba) es bastante simple y muy feo y por eso quiero que sea mejor, y no solo eso, también quiero aprender a hacerlo para proyectos futuros y que termine saliendo algo como la imagen de arriba xD

Saludos!

been done many times before
now this requires a lot of verts
to help you might try to use instancing
and if you can use some bump maps for the small bumps

note: link is dead

happy bl

Sure, I’ll use some bump maps, but… Instancing… What is that? XD

Reuploaded

see these tut here

tea cup
http://www.3dtotal.com/index_tutorial_detailed.php?id=1751

happy bl

Nice tutorials but I know how to make a cup of tea. I believe they can not help me too much… I need to learn how to make more ornamental details as the Column shows

it would be more appropriate to change the title to something like capitals - columns I think!

easier to find for other peoples

happy bl