Pin-up girl

Hi

This is a very interesting work I worked last week.
I really loved the work. Kindly give your suggestions too.

Hair Strand Rendering was learned @ Blender cookie last year, that helped me a lot getting the hair together.

This is my first finished work posted on Blender artists
I’m Looking forward to learn more :slight_smile: I’m only 17 :wink:

Thank you!!

Awesome renders!I Love it!The character was pretty cute Great job mate!Try to add more simples to the renders(a little bit noise),Of course 5 Stars of modeling and rendering!

Great work Sindhu…

I think the modeling and rendering was great! But the pose (facial expression and left arm especially) are a bit unnatural imo.

Overall I liked it very much!

Did you use a reference image? Can you share more of it, like wireframes, concept art, and maybe even the .blend file? Thank you :smiley:

I must agree with zazizizou. It is very reminiscent of a Poser image. The pose is awkward and that left arm is painful looking.

I do like where you are going with it though.

I would love to see wireframes of this one.

Wow! She looks really nice, but I think that her smile is kind of awkward. I like her anyway. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Sindhuja K;2637897]Hi

This is a very interesting work I worked last week.
I really loved the work. Kindly give your suggestions too.

Hair Strand Rendering was learned @ Blender cookie last year, that helped me a lot getting the hair together.

This is my first finished work posted on Blender artists
I’m Looking forward to learn more :slight_smile: I’m only 17 :wink:

Thank you!![ATTACH=CONFIG]306526[/ATTACH][/Fantastic work ]

You are 17 and did this in only one week??? That’s pretty amazing.

BTW. You can fix that sharp bend in the elbow by using weight mapping to control how the bones influence the surrounding mesh. Aside from that one little issue your both your model and render are really spectacular.

If you stick with this 3D thing you are going to be really amazing before very long.

She looks really good, nice style! :slight_smile: 5 stars

super travaille surtout au niveau de la coiffure 5etoiles naturellement:

pretty girl, i love it :slight_smile:

wow wow!!!
i ask to me what are you are going to do when wou wil have 20, 25, 30…
don’t stop to practise 3d!
are you going to study 3d or animation???
:wink:

I think she is actually directing an animation studio already. So she is working as CEO… impressive isn’t it?

Hi guys

Thank you for all your comments !! am really working on to improve the results. This is just screenshot I would like to share the lighting mainly observed from the blenderguru tutorial : http://www.blenderguru.com/videos/mastering-lighting/

I have also shared the .blend file @blendswap you can check it & give you comments LINK: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/73753

Thank you
Sindhuja!

Very cool work! You are extremely talented and dedicated for your age, it looks like within 2 years you will be working in the 3D graphics world. :slight_smile: