Challenge #567 (05/01/14) Entries CLOSED - [ Contraption ]

Theme #567 for May 01 2014 is: Contraption

Entry closes at 2100 GMT -5 or 8pm CST, Monday May 05 2014.

I have a question for this one though :).
Can we break the rules and do a .gif only for this one ?

You can do as i did some times: an animation (or gif) + the competing image got from that.
Probably this week i will pass…it’s becoming too much addictive!

so much contraption

Presenting the “Count - O - Matic 3000” (patent pending). Can count up to 99 marbles, gumballs, ball bearings or anything similar.

It is missing a few brackets and a metering system but everything else, in theory, should be functional, provided it was made with a material light enough for the product to move the wheels.

Cycles, with the three images combined in paint.net Not quite as good as I was hoping for but don’t have anymore time to spend on it this weekend.

Attachments

“Lanna”

This is Lanna. When she’s in a good mood she’s the best spider in the world. As long as you never anger her, she’s a pleasure to be around.

This is an OPEN ENTRY. I made it a while ago…but had never colored it in. For some reason, it wont let me upload it through here. :frowning:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/TazDevyl/contraptioncolor.png

I was thinking of making a working Do nothing toy in Blender, but it seemed a bit pointless xD

Even though there are few entries this week, I sure enjoyed them :slight_smile:
Hard to decide a favorite.

Open entry.
Cycles. A strange thing seen floating in the sky. What is it? What does it do? It’s all up to the imagination.