• Moguri
  • Mahalin
  • Moerdn
  • Mperonen
  • MarcoIT
  • Martinsh
  • Mpan3
  • Martin.headin

It’s just there’s a clear congregation of 'M’s…

If I try and do other letters:
A) Agoose, Ace Dragon, Akira_San
C) Carlo 697
G) Goran, Geometricity
R) Raco
S) Solarlune, Smoking Mirror, Sdfgeoff
T) Torakunsama, Tort

M is the longest by far.

Anyway, thanks guys for the great community we have here, and sorry if I didn’t mention you.

This is just crazy, sdfgeoff :smiley:
Maybe it has something to do with Mmmmmh…, I wonder. Your typical gesture for people who use their imagination.

How could you forget mpan3??? :stuck_out_tongue:

It is diversionary tactic. In reality it is not M it is Q…

booom

Oh, I never noticed the untyped letter Q at the beginning over all those peoples alias’

I feel like a filler on your list to make it look longer. I may be regular but I feel unworthy to belong amongst the other names on that list :wink:

EDIT: By the way I have noticed all kinds of names appearing in threads and having all kinds of nice tips and solutions for various problems. Such a great community we have indeed.

Don’t feel like a filler, everyone here contributes in some way, and your questions tend not to be ones I can answer with copy/pastes. So good job on contributing to the number of original questions on this forum.

I was originally going to name my account Maptain Oblivion but I decided at the last second that it didn’t make sense.

Also remember to martinsh, mpan3, and martin.headin :wink:

Thanks for that Carlo, I’ve added them.

Haha. I noticed this too. It’s a conspiracy :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed. A strange coincidence… or is it?

Open your eyes people!

Isn’t the letter M one of those that uses the most pixels when it is typed on a computer screen (other than W)?

It’s a big letter compared to say ‘I’, perhaps it gives usernames more visibility :stuck_out_tongue:

It is a conspiracy, some of us keep of the radar…

Also notice that more than half the names that begin with M, end with N (excluding the numbers)

But is it a conspiracy, or is it a Monspiracy?

What i believe.

On a different note of this, I would have an actual theory of a psychological aspect.
The letter M is considered a melodic letter, unlike B, for example, which is “blunt.” M connotes a very different feeling from a letter like B. So I think, excluding those who have specific titles, it’s something that we naturally think of when trying to come up with normal or more pleasant words.
That’s just my two cents…

Don’t forget MrPutuLips! :3
Though I’m not sure if that counts, because “Mister” or “Master” is a title, not the actual name…

It really is quite odd that there are so many usernames starting with “m”. In fact, I got a name change way back from hamstaq to MrPutuLips. CONSPIRE WE SHALL!