Rigging problem , all deforming like shit

Hello
i was trying to rig following a tutorial on youtube . and after completing my character is deforming anyside (idk how to explain that ) can someone please take a look ? i was just able to do pole angle adjustments , idk how to do others , so please explain
specially check lower body bone , move it and everything deforms horribly
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/28751

thank you

Edit :- i made a copy of project and attempted to work with rigify , i generated rig successfully , but when i apply it to mesh , all part under breast goes invisible (its like it folds somewhere due to something and cannot be seen

I also attempted to rig with Mixamo Auto-Rigger and animations , it works perfect but when i import that model to blender , i cant pose with that bones … i.e. it does not use inverse kinematics and all bones are kind of separate. even though it looks quiet nice with all animations on mixamo but they r paid and quiet expensive , i dont want to use money on projects which r just for learning purpose

For the first problem.
For the arm and leg bone ik contraints, set the chain length to 2.

did you make the model in an old version of blender? weird things can happen if you try to animate an old model in a new version, such as things turning inside out. I am pretty sure there is an import add-on though, that is for importing meshes from older versions.

You need to look at a rig that works. If there are only 2 bones it will bend in one spot. you have many bones missing and poorly placed and poorly connected. No matter what tool you use you will need to learn to use it.

i just want to create a basic rig first (no need of fingers or putting bones in hair etc. and modron is right , i created some part (i.e. head and sholders in blender 2.69 and other parts in blender 2.70 , i was also using blender 2.69 on ubuntu and blender 2.70 on windows ) so what can i do now ?

Changed my mind edit out.

“what can you do now”? put the bones in the right place. Or quit wasting peoples time.

bones were in right place , it was not the problem (atleast for riggify metarig ) the problem was that i need to Turn On > AutoRun Python Scripts in User Preferences > File tab , then it works as expected :smiley: