Benefits Of The Cross

Check out the latest project I’ve been working on, my first human project.

Don’t know how I missed this. The special effects are actually pretty impressive (wind, tornado, scripts disappearing in the wounds) - the model is so-so and SSS is way too high, but not bad overall.

Thanks Daren!

Well done, striking imagery, gets the point across. Technical criticisms might be that his eyes are a little too rounded, and the blood doesn’t exactly look realistic. A thicker beard might be even more true to life, though I’m glad he looks more Jewish than most depictions. Appreciated the detail of the earthquake at the end, and was wondering if we might see the veil in the temple being ripped apart from top to bottom (actually, that might look good as a background to the text at the end).

I’m no expert on this, but I’ve heard that Roman crucifixions were more likely done with a nail through the wrist that passes between the radius and the ulna, since going straight through the palm requires the flesh to bear the body’s entire weight, which some say it might not do without ripping. If correct, this wouldn’t necessarily contradict the biblical accounts, because different languages often have different definitions of where the “hand” stops and the “arm” begins. I appreciate what you’re doing. Best of luck with it.

Thanks Daniel, your feedback is much welcome!

Although the animation is comparatively simple, the music, soundtrack, and especially the graphics (the flying bits of paper) are very powerful. I do admit, however, that I wasn’t quite sure what was happening to some of the scraps … particularly the one labeled “Death.” That part was somewhat less than crystal-clear.

Cool, thanks for the feedback!

Wow it is nice work.I checked it .I like your project.But you can get extra animation tools and technique that will also helpful for your work.

I love It! The vex was great especially the cyclone of wind that sucked up the paper. The idea is brilliant!! I am a christian and 100% agree with this video. Nice work!