OILcola -A Short Animation

Hi guys!
This is my latest animation.
I have made this animation over a year.
My basic idea was just a robot and I am base of this character rest the story.
Complately done by blender(Even editing!)
I am happy to share it with you:)

Attachments

This is really cool. I would like to see more in this style and the atmosphere expanded. Great Work!

Great work Masoud-zamani! I’m really impressed that you did all of it yourself. Is the rendering BI or Cycles or both?

This is amazing! Really inspiring, great character, composition is great, animation is great, super impressive! Congratulations

Congratulations, you achieved a great level of quality doing it alone !!
Expressions, animations and render are really cool :slight_smile:

You could improve on the story and comic effects for me, so the next one will be perfect ! ^^

keep it up

Very nice, I like how smooth the animations are. Well done!

Thanks for the comments , it was really inspiring

Great work Masoud-zamani! I’m really impressed that you did all of it yourself. Is the rendering BI or Cycles or both?

Thanks Kent Trammell! I’m really glad that you like.
Rendering is done completely with Blender Internal render.

Congratulations, you achieved a great level of quality doing it alone !!
Expressions, animations and render are really cool

You could improve on the story and comic effects for me, so the next one will be perfect ! ^^

keep it up

Thats cool! Thanks wildduck!
Yes, I think so. The story needs work, I totally agree.

And special thanks mStuff , Chosen One & Nadeox1

Cover wire-frame:

30 seconds in and I already think this is awesome. 5 stars before I finished the whole thing.

your animation is great mate… and that poster I love it… congrats :slight_smile:

Amazing little animation. You’ve jumped leaps and bounds for a very short time. For a self thought animator (without animation supervisor) I think that the poses and timing of the animation were neigh perfect. Great job, I’ll watch it at least once more.

Great job! Looks really proffesional. 5 stars from me :slight_smile:

Exceptional! Very smooth, simple and direct.

Niceee!!! I could easily watch a whole 2 hour movie of this guy, and a few other characters.

fall in love mouaih ! very nice done !

This is a great animation! The characters are very well done, and it has a nice story! The movement is very fluid and natural feeling. The music fits nicely too.

Gorgeous!! I love the feel and animation. Extremely polished. 5*

Nice animation, I like it.

Love it. Great little animation masoud.

This is one of the best short animation I have seen in a while with Blender, excellent work.

it was funny… and render is awesome… :slight_smile: