Thingy... Don't know what it's called in english.

I got inspired by a picture i saw on blendercookie by ramaswamy, called the helper. :slight_smile: I thought it was simple, but really compelling and beautiful. So i figured i’d try to make my own version of it. :slight_smile: Thank for the inspiration ramaswamy. :slight_smile:

I also got inspired by an image made by Reynante Martinez, that i saw on his homepage, the image is named “journey”. I liked it very much, and again figured i’d try to make something similar… :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s my take on the same image…

Thingy… Don’t know what it’s called in english.
A clothes peg
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=clothes+peg&safe=off&es_sm=119&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=zW9ZU4G9EpDy7Aad94CwDw&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1707&bih=1258

In the US we refer to them as a clothes pin.

And in filmmaking, they’re called C-47’s! I’m not kidding, Google it!

Your images may be simple, but they look very natural, cet77. The golden sunlight is great, what kind of lamp did you use? And did you do much postwork, or is it mostly as-rendered?

Lovely work, I like the wide aspect ratio as well.

That looks wonderful, @cet77!

I’m very glad to realize I have inspired this piece.

Cheers, keep rocking, and happy Blending!

-Reyn

Clothes-pin, clothes-peg and even c-47? Cool. :slight_smile: I think I’ll stick with c-47’s. :wink: that’s a cool name for them… :slight_smile:
I just used a sunlight, just increased the power-output on it… And the rest is basically a HDRI… Yeah, and i also used the film look. The first image uses Fujifilm F-250, and the second image uses Kodak Gold 100… @James Candy.

Hey, reynante! Thanks! So cool that you saw it at all, you have a lot of good pieces on your site. I’ll probably post more 30 minute pictures in here… Used 15-20 minutes on the first, and around half an hour on the second… :slight_smile: @reynante

You’re very welcome. I always lurk in the forums constantly checking in on things. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing more of your pieces soon. And hey, no need to rush at all, I’m sure given the proper incubation, your pieces will look more magnificent.

Cheers!

-Reyn

Thanks Reyn. I’m doing these short projects to keep my skills where they should be… I’m getting to use too little time polishing my skills lately, so i need to keep them within half an hour or so… :slight_smile: Maybe when i do projects together with my wife, i can use more time. But the theme of the images will be totally different then. :slight_smile:

乾杯!
-c-

I feel Happy for inspiration.This piece looks really good. I Liked the color and the feel.
Keep rocking!!! Happy Blending…

Ok, cet77, you’ve got me wondering now… what’s your native language, and what do call clothes pins?

I’m from Norway, and we call it ‘kleshenger’ or ‘klesklype’ :slight_smile: This is a very late answer… too busy with stuff, have no time for forums… :stuck_out_tongue: but, i’m here now… :slight_smile: