Low Poly scene

Hi everyone !
First of all I’d like to apologize for my bad english and all the mistakes I’ll probably do.

I’m visiting this forum for such a long time now, and so I decided to register ^^
I think it doesn’t make any sense to work only for myself, that’s why I’m here, to get any crits I can get and be able
to produce some decent work in the future.

So here is a Low Poly scene I did a few weeks ago, please tell me what you think !

PS: Could someone tell me how to upload an higher res? I didn’t get it and so I resized my image to a lower size :confused:

Wowwwwwwwww!!! NICE!

Thank you :o

A great work to debit with, MrHaté! Your materials and lighting look very nice, the colors are quite pleasing to my eyes. I like this wood texture you’ve used for the tree trunks.

Your image looks like it could be from a story. I’m not sure what the metallic horn/pipe coming out of the tree is, but it reminds me of something from Dr. Seuss. Great job with all the particles as well!

As for uploading higher resolution images, I think many people will upload them to another website, and then when you click here to insert an image into your post, choose “from URL” instead of “from computer”.

Thank you for your nice and detailed reply James!
I’m glad you said it could be from a story since it was what I focused for.
I can’t say you what the metallic pipe is, first I wanted to do some kind of birds nest but the result was weird, and I found this simple pipe was better, so ^^

Ok for high res images! Next time I’ll do that, ty!

I like the pipe! It adds something to the story. Some smoke coming out of it would be quite nice! If you decide to add smoke, or just want to try it, try using icospheres of various sizes.

Thank you for the idea, yep I think it will look waay better with some smoke!
But to see it I’ll have to make the pipe shorter :confused:
Anyway I try that!

Love it. Really nice style for a cartoon 3d illustration for a mobile game!:slight_smile:

The pipe adds so much!! Very creative and intriguing!!!

Thanks! BTW I did try to add some smoke just for fun but I found the composition wasn’t that good since I had to make the pipe shorter (as I said before) so this is finally the very final image :slight_smile:

i like that style of 3d modeling !