Giants of the Earth scene G6 (the Escape)

I finished the latest scene of my series (see signature). This one was especially challenging with group shots of 30 or more characters. In order to animate, I created a series of actions for each character (walk, fall, kneel, hit) and copy/pasted them with offset to each individual character, then moved the characters in object mode to give some spatial separation. Anyways, I’m actually fairly pleased as a whole.

Hope you enjoy!

We will get a happy ending? “Boy gets girl and rides off into the sunset” ending? I’m a little worried.

well, listen to me…
life isn’t a fairytale, okay; it’s not “let’s play Candyland, take a three-hour nap” --it’s complicated. It’s about getting a paycheck and keeping a gun outta your mouth. It’s time to realize sometimes in life Lance is gonna have to drink a big fat stinking bowl of hot frothy horse piss.

That can happen. Fate does not give everyone a fairy tale ending nor it is promising one.

I was just freaking asking. Did I piss you off? I could give a rat ass less. I was just showing interest.

No, not angry – thrilled actually that you cared,
It was a joke-- (go to about 30 seconds in…)

I hope you’ll keep up, things get worse, but then come together, there is a purpose to everything

I should have got that. I thought latter it may have been form Lance’s script I missed.
Sorry I lied, I could give a rats ass.