A new site with royalty free music and soundscapes for your games

Hi everyone,

I’ve got a new site up with royalty free music and soundscapes that you can use in your projects. It’s all my own stuff.

soundimage dot org

The tracks are free for noncommercial use and just a few dollars for commercial use. (It helps me pay for the site.)

The website is very new…it has about 130 pieces on it…and I’m adding new ones all the time. I’ve posted to some other forums and the feedback has been really good so far.

Any thoughts, suggestions, requests, etc., are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Hi everyone,

The site has been updated with about 20 new pieces.

Hope they are helpful,

Eric

I listened to a few tracks and quite enjoyed them, and I’ll bookmark your page for future reference. Do you mind if I put a link to your site from mine? I’m just putting together a list of free game and film resources.

Is it not free free? “royalty free” makes me think I do not pay any royalties but I still pay.

I think that it’s totally free kazinger. That’s the impression I got

Yes, please do. I appreciate it.

Royalties are payments that are made/received each time music is used. They also pertain to other things: for example, actors love to be in commercials because besides being paid for the day’s work they are also paid each time the commercial airs…those are royalties. Royalty free simply means there are no royalties. In my case, if you are using my music commercially, you pay only once to use it as much as you like. If you’re using it non-commercially, then it’s free.

Hope that helps.

Hi everyone,

I’ve added a bunch of new pieces to the site and simplified the pricing of using the music:

Free for noncommercial use

$5/track for commercial use.

This saves everyone the step of having to contact me for a price. It was suggested by a forum member.

Hope my music is helpful. As always, all feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated. http://www.eoshd.com/comments/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

Thanks,

Eric

Hi everyone,

I’ve added a bunch of new pieces to the site and simplified the pricing of using the music:

Free for noncommercial use

$5/track for commercial use.

This saves everyone the step of having to contact me for a price. It was suggested by a forum member.

Hope my music is helpful. As always, all feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated. http://www.eoshd.com/comments/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

Thanks,

Eric

You have a great idea on that site dude. I actually love to create music samples or demos using Fruity Loop. And it is an awesome software!! Already had 3 music samples in my grasp right now. Probably i’ll make some other new music specifically for games in the future.

I suck at making music, so I might use this (or I’ll watch a few LMMS tutorials and become awesomesauce, like everything else). May just nab some music to listen to while working.

Cool…yeah, making music for games is a lot of fun. If you need anything custom, just give me a shout.

Yeah, I’m working on some 3D stuff for a web series and I like to listen to music while I work, too…especially while modeling.

Hi everyone,

I’ve posted some new pieces on the Fantasy/Game Music page as well as the Introspective/Emotions page and the Urban page.

I also enabled comments on the bottom of each page so please feel free to share. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Eric

Hi everyone,

I’ve posted new pieces on the following pages of my site:

Fantasy/Game Music
Horror/Surreal
Urban
History
Technology
Drama

I hope they are helpful. Please feel free to leave comments. http://forum.unity3d.com/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Thanks,

Eric

Hi everyone,

I’ve had several requests for action pieces, so I’ve started an “Action” page and uploaded 5 new pieces with varying styles. If there’s a particular style you’re interested in, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I also uploaded some new pieces on the Nature/Science page as well as the Technology page. I hope they are helpful.

Thanks for all your feedback and support,

Eric

Hi everyone,

New tracks are available on the following pages:

Action
Fantasy
Nature/Science
Sci-Fi/Space

I hope they are helpful. As always, any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Hi everyone,

New tracks await you on the following pages:

Fantasy
Urban

Hope they are helpful,
Eric

Very nice. Good resource.

Thank you Eric!

You’re very welcome!