Thank you Blender Artissts

Not sure where to post this, so I’m posting it here…

Just a big heartfelt thanks to Blender Artists… both the forum and the folks who run it, and the Blender Artists who paruse it.

I’ve had quite a bit of free time lately, and I’ve been delving into the dark corners of Blender that I hadn’t put much study into. Nodes (both texture and compositing), Camera Tracking, Video Sequencer, and more. For the longest time, I was just hammering away at learning basic modeling, but with all the free time, I’ve been exploring shape keys and other animation techniques as well.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone, because over half of the Google searches I do to learn about this or that lead here, and I’ve been participating in the forum as well because of it. So, once again, a big thanks to everyone who provides this site, and the users who take the time to answer my questions. It’s truely apprciated.

Thanks, John

Hi John_L,

Great to hear positive hear on the forums:) Don’t forget about http://blender.stackexchange.com/ either it’s a great place to get quick, direct answers to blender questions without any risk of going off topic.

Amen. Blender Artists is awesome and the Moderators and site Admins deserve their very own Suzanne award for their efforts.

Total agreement.