ninja girl

hello there fellow blender heads

Starting a new project, I haven’t done any none game related stuff in a long time and wanted to make a ninja girl character. Then of course I thought I’d go with “real blender hair” rather then the classic poly plates of hair, I know there’s probably many tutorials on youtube this, but I just need a little help with sharpening the ends and thickening the hair strands I’ve already done the basics and combed her hair. Could someone be kind enough to show me the way, thankx in advance

Hair ya go…:slight_smile:

James_Z thanks, hadn’t really touched cycles much before this. PS I love it!!! here is what I come up with first time around

and another will start modelling the rest of her, also going to try and look up some tutorials on editing shaders (nodes) in cycles

new update

Attachments

going through re sculpting of the character not very impressed with the last results, here i go

updated made her arms will do these wicked shoulder pads and give her some techno ninja gloves…

another update, this time I did the modelling for the legs still work in progress have to add other props…