Under construction (candy man)

I can’t say anything artistic about this project, I just did it.
It’s a ridiculously tasty and poetically glorious candy man under construction hehe. But if you do want a more profound meaning, then it is a spiritually self-constructing soul like all of us are everyday… Hope you like it! (I don’t like sweets very much)
Done with Blender(cycles) and Gimp.

The occlusion render was done with OSL using an AO script by Francois Gastaldo.

AO script usage tutorial with OSL:

This and others projects were rendered by Qoalapp render farm, I don’t know how to thank them!

The body materials:

Nothing strange with the compositing, very simple… As you can see I use Amaranth addon (:

And finally, the crushed wing material… this one is more difficult to explain, hope you understand the image!

Hola felipe, esta muy interesante su trabajo, me gusta bastante la topologia del personaje, va muy acorde al concepto que quieres presentar, y el shader esta buenisimo tambien luce como las paletas de dulces. No entiendo mucho el aro de luz que tiene el personaje en la mano, pero supongo que es para complementarlo. Un saludo y muchos éxitos :).

Hi felipe, your work is very interesting, I like much the topology of character, is acord to concept that you want present, and the shader is very good also, looks like how candy palette. I dont understand much about the ring light, but I guess that is a complement. Greetings and much succes :).

Cool image. Somewhat reminds me of this (very amazing) music video by Anthony Francisco Shepherd, because of the humanoid figure drawn out into colored ‘ribbons’ http://vimeo.com/12622016 … worth a watch I promise.