"Escape" A video celebrating Earth Day

About 4 years ago I made this video… long before I ever got into 3d. I had an Uncle who late in his life got into ceramics and a photo of one of his pieces inspired the video. I filmed all of the wildlife footage.

But more importantly, I hope it will be a reminder that we only have this one place called earth… and we need to respect it, care for it and take the time to break away from our computers, phones, tablets and take in all it offers.

You are so right and that’s a nice video! You filmed all of the footage? You must live in a really beautiful place :yes:

@ironLung Thanks for taking the time to watch the video, and I’m glad you enjoyed it. A number of years ago I had to relocate to town in Northern Florida… It was like moving into a different world to me coming from the Chicago area. While I hated the town, there were an abundance of state parks and wildlife preserves within about an hour. So for at least a year once a week or so I visited many different parks with a camera, and video camera. (unfortunately at the time HD video cameras were way out of my budget, so this is all SD footage.) While there was plenty of time when you wouldn’t see any wildlife, but occasionally I would get lucky. There is a lot to be said about discovering true nature and breaking away from the screens that seem to play such a big part of all our lives these days.

But yes, I filmed all the footage and have a good deal more of it posted in my YT wildlife playlist here … wildlife playlist