Very prosperous job opportunity

Hey All,

Would you like to help Atomic Level Gaming Studio in getting off the ground?
Then sent us an email at: [email protected] with a resume or some of the work that you have done.
We are after people that interested and with some knowledge in, Modeling, Animation, Rigging, Programing, Texturising, Marketing e.g.
for more information email us each employee will need either a skype address (with a microphone) or a facebook account. there is a big chance to have your say.

hope to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Jason Kelly
CEO at
Atomic Level Gaming

Email: [email protected]

Say, didn’t you have a part to play in “Redemption Gaming Studios”?

I’m unsure how this job opportunity is ‘prosperous’; there’s no mention of any pay. Seeing an abandoned facebook page for a previous game development venture doesn’t leave a great taste in the mouth.

Good luck nonetheless.

Hey all,
to answer your question daniel97 yes i did play a role in Redemption Gaming Studio but the studio shut down due to a employee going rouge, and wanting to take down the studio because he was secretly in another studio and he had too much power. in conduction with the other co founders have gone their ways. So i thought it was best to start again. My look of it that the past is in the past i’m still passionate in game development that show dedication and persistence. due to my lack of english skills i meant prosperous as the job could be so not the opportunity my apologies. and thankyou for i do hope all goes well (

Good luck nonetheless.
).

Sincerely,
Jason Kelly
CEO at
Atomic Level Gaming

I recognised your name, I did a small amount of volunteer stuff for RGS.
At the time it just seemed like everyone lost their motivation and gave up, I wish we’d all been told what was happening. That’s something to improve on, maybe?
Even so, that doesn’t matter now. I might be able to help you out again, from what I remember, you guys had good ideas, and you were easy to work with. (:
You can PM me for my Facebook if you are interested.