1999 Ford Crown Victoria

Hello, I’m kind of new in this forum. I’ve been using Blender for some years now on, mostly for creating my own content for games such as Rigs of Rods or BeamNG (infact you can find me on their forum too).
Some months ago I finished a project I worked on for 3-4 months (Modelling and fine tuning the vehicle structure for the game)

A 1999 Ford Crown Victoria.
Modelled it from the running gears to the interiors. It counts a total of 68 Objects (Fenders, wheelhubs, hood, trunk, etc.)
This thing is fully mapped, no mirrored textures. It uses a two 2048x1024 texture for exterior and interiors(not including wheels/rims). Panels bevel were done using normals.
Total tris count (Including the wheels (There are 3 type of rims, steelies and stock and some racing ones), double and single exhaust and the accessories (police lights, taxi light, etc.) is around 85k.

This is like my second proper car model (we could say the first one, my older model was a BMW E36, but it wasn’t anything detailed as this one)
The only thing that I haven’t made are the seats and the clutch/shifter, those are from a friend.

I will start with some development snapshots: (I might have messed the attachments, sorry then…)

An early ingame shot:

Some renders from the final thing:

Some exploded view

I’m out of renders, so I will continue with the ingame pictures:

If anybody wishes to see how it behaves in BeamNG, here’s a comparison:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42990436/Screens/BeamNG/ComparisonFord.gif

That’s all :slight_smile:

Loved your renders!

Thanks a lot!