Shrinkwrapped plane acting as eyelid with keyframes not behaving properly when rigged

Hey. So I have this small little rig I made, only 6 objects: The main mesh, the two eye meshes, the two eyelid meshes, and the armature. As you can see down below, I added some shape keys changing the ‘Z’ position of the two planes, creating an eyelid effect.

This is a picture of the shapekey @ .5 with the eyes half open.

It’s all good and works fine, even when I move the armature in object mode.

However, when I set the ‘head’ bone (which is a parent of the ‘main’ bone I have, which looks like a sphere) to be able to control the two eyelids and rotate them, they don’t move (which is why I put a small little ‘X’ next to them).
The eyes however were done in the same way, and work fine (thus the check marks next to their name).
Here’s a picture:

The shape keys are currently @ ‘1’, with a rotated head, where the eyes should be fully closed with the eyelids covering them

I have no idea why this happens, and have attached the blender file to this thread for any confusion.
Blender Help.zip (1.17 MB)
Any and all help will greatly be appreciated

It’s parenting issue. Your Eyelid object objects are free floating. It is not parented to the head bone.

Shouldn’t the eyelids be children of the head bone?

EDIT: Instead of setting the parent and click on armature, I clicked on Bone relative, which seemed to work.
Thanks a bunch!