BlendShare: The Ultimate 3D Pic Sharing App!

Hello! My name is Caleb Huizenga, and I have created an app that allows you to share pics, and to chat with other members. Just scan the QR code with your mobile device, and your there.
NOTICE: This app has been created with Yapp. You will have to install Yappbox for this to work. Might work on IOS.

Installed Yapp (free app) on my iPhone 5, seems to be working just fine. Good job!

OK great! Blender Nation has just turned down this news offer for the app, because I commented on Summer Kiss and said that it was gay and gay was bad. I have apologized, but Bart has not gotten back to me. I still hold my opinions though.

hi i’m new on this forum Sorry but i can’t find any other place for my question , can someone please tell me how can i flip normals in blender 2.7 . i will be so happy for your answer

Not sure what your question has to do with this thread (start your own in the appropriate support forum)
Select the faces and use shortcut W / Flip Normals or Mesh / Normals / Flip Normals menu in edit mode

@Richard Marklew The user said he was new and did not know where to post it.