Modifier Array

Hello.

So I’m trying to duplicate and make 8 pillars in a circle with a modifier Array… I made pillar out of Bezier curve.

I’m trying to do it like it’s showed in this video, around an empty object:

However for me it’s not working as it should as you can see on the picture linked below… It actually creates the second pillar ON the empty object… But instead I want to make pillars in a circle around that empty object. I don’t know what to do, how to fix it… Can anyone help me please?

Attachments

Looking at your screenshot tells me that you were’nt actually following the tutorial. At the 30 sec mark in the tutorial the object origin is moved to the location of the 3d cursor, you haven’t done this from your image. I suggest when you watch a tutorial you actually follow what is being done. Don’t assume you know better than the tutorial author by missing bits out.

Apply your object scale - Ctrl+A in object mode to remove the change in size for each object

I tried it multiple times even with changing that 3D cursor to empty object… I apologize for posting wrong picture… What actually fixed my problem was CTRL + A as you said … Thank you so much!

Here’s a picture which i actually wanted to post… But it’s already fixed, as you said it’s CTRL + A … Thanks man! :slight_smile:

Attachments