-- Artist wanted: FPS Project --

Im working on an FPS and am looking for an artist(or artists) to collaborate with me on an FPS project.

I am a programmer who has been programming for almost two years and I think I would finally like to take on the task of creating an FPS. Im looking for an artist who is capable of modelling sci-fi/futuristic weapons, environments and characters. I would also need 2D art for GUI and HUD components. You must be able to texture and animate and lastly you must have an email or skype or some other form of communication because I do not visit this site often. PM me if you are interested in working together.

Here is a list of features currently in the game:
-walking/running
-crouching
-headbobbing
-shooting
-spring physics(for the camera and weapons)
-moving platforms
-basic weapons(melee, pistol and assault rifle)
-muzzle flashes, reloading, weapon recoil and other weapon based effects
-ladders
-health and player death
-slow motion

And now for features I am working on over the next 3 weeks:
-AI(friendly and enemy)
-shaders(bloom effects, night vision and a few others)
-the storyline

I have other cool things planned after I get AI and shaders done. I programmer for about 2-3 hours a day so progress on my side will be quick.

Anyways, hopefully we will work together soon!

(I will post a demo + screenshots within the next few hours so if youre interested and want to actually test my prototype you will be able to do so)

Here are some screenshots. As you can see my art skills are miserable so it doesnt look fantastic, but with better art and more features it will be on the right track to being fun to play. Heres a mediafire link to download the prototype: https://www.mediafire.com/?imn5gdi9iguli2a

Be sure to read the readme file for the movement controls.

…no one?