Piano

I have been using Blender for about 1 and a half years now and i have been constantly trying to get a hang of modelling. Now I think I have. I modeled this after my parents went to the piano guys concert where I live(They are amazing!) But I am still open to suggestions on how I can make it better. This is definitely my biggest and most successful modelling project yet. Hope you like it.:slight_smile:

Thanks for looking

Well. Happy Holidays! I think it looks great! Did you use dupliverts or particles to make the keys? You have to remeber when posting stuff in this forum to add all kinds of views. That way we can see the textures that you worked so hard to use. I want to se those keys with wear. Show us the blood and sweat in the keys. That’s what makes your model come alive.That will mean showing at least four close ups.
The worst part is all that work and then everyone will want to see a background. People here hate a white or worst yet semi blue background. I used to say to myself, isnt it enough I did all this work, and you want to see a background? But I think your doing a great job. Add some color…Thats why a background is so important. It will reflect color onto the piano.

Thank you so much for the great advice. Im going to try to do that as soon as i can get time to sit down and actually do it.
Thanks once again.

Nice. One critique, the top should be split just beyond the back board and hinged to fold back over.