Seeking an artist for an ongoing partnership

Hello, I am an programmer who is looking for an artist to work on a zelda-esque adventure game that will be developed on the Unity 3D engine. I am looking for someone who is committed and would like to build their portfolio and get a game on the market. The ideal partner would be someone who has a good grip on 3D modelling, is able to commit and is able to set aside time aside for this project.

As for the project, it has been in planning and development for over a month however due to my sub-par art skills and monstrous rigging and texturing skills, I dont have any screenshots to look at. But, I do have basic movement in, third and first person camera modes and a day/night cycle. Ive also got a main menu system completed and a pause menu in the works, so if you do join the project and would like to see my progress I could email you a demo. As for the story, it isnt fully thought out yet besides the setting and base foundations. The game takes place at an unknown time period and most of the overworld will take place in a desert landscape. The architectural style is (ideally) in the style of ancient architecture from various cultures and region (Mayan, Indian, Egyptian, ect), however I am open to any ideas you may have. The art style I have in mind would be either cel-shaded, minimalistic or cartoony.

The following is things that I am looking for in my potential partner:
-Can use Blender, Maya, 3DS Max(or any other modelling software)
-Can use photoshop or other image editing software for texturing
-Is able to UV unwrap, texture , rig and animate
-Is able to model characters, misc assets(barrels, rocks ect), and architecture/buildings
-Is creative and has free time
-email, Skype, Facebook or another way to communicate

The goal of this is to release the game on PC, Mac and Linux and the aim of the project is to make a game that is fun to play. This is in volunteer work because there is no pay, however should you stick with me until the end, you will get 50% of the profits made upon the games release. One more thing Id like to add is that I want this game to do something different than other games. Theres far too many generic zelda clones out there and thats not what I meant when I said “zelda-esque”.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions,

-MatiasG

Attached: An image of a character Im working on currently.

I am very much interested in making an original game! PM sent. (: