Blender 2.70 interface no text!!!!!

I recently downloaded and installed blender 2.70 on my windows 7 notebook. However, when i run it (i have already given it administrator rights) the interface dose not have any text on it. Here is a screenshot to explain what i am saying:

please help because i really want to use this straight away.

Here is some info on my computer:

it it is a windows 7 notebook running windows 7 starter 32 bit
1.6 Ghz
2Gb RAM
Intel graphic technology

I am in desperate need of help. Please help me! Isn’t any developer looking at this. If this has already been solved somewhere else so please paste it’s link.

That’s a good one !
What about a .zip version of it ? Does it behave the same ?

Just wait, I will download the .zip and test it. Thank you for being the first one to reply.

By the way, blender v2.49 works nicely on my computer but because I need to work with projects made with v2.70 I have to upgrade it. This may give you some more info.

I just tried running blender v2.70 with the .zip file, however the problem is still there. It didn’t make any difference so please given me any other solutions to try. Gwen thank you again for your reply.

Often when upgrading a particular piece of software, it gets “fingered” as the problem, whereas the “problem” may be elsewhere. I would make sure that the graphics drivers on this machine are updated, as they are culprits in a host of problems that show up on screen, as everything has to go through them to get on screen. I just noticed that IkariShinji, just above me, already made this suggestion, with links as reference.

Try deleting your startup and user preference files. Upgrading straight from 2.49 to 2.7 may have caused an issue.
It located at
C:\Users*User*\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.70\config
Also, that machine will barely run Blender anyway. The OS is going to use up almost all of that 2gb of ram.