After The Rain

sun-rays after the rain : made it all with blender rendered in blender internal :slight_smile:

support gooseberry guys… you will get all awesome stuff, blend files, tutorials , previous movie data…everything… :yes:

Attachments

I like the warm lighting You’ve got going here. The fur doesn’t work quite as well for me though, looks more like feathers.
The cat’s animation is a bit of a game-killer for me though, it seems rather stiff, and the unmoving eyes make it look dead.

I like the necklace scene and the cat’s tail animation. I really like the last image with the cat in side view.
I notice something strange in the eyes. But I like everything else.
Excellent way to promote the gooseberry project!

Over all this is really nice. I have to agree with the others. Also there just seems to be something off with the distance between the rear haunches and the front legs. With hair that long there should not be a positive line of demarcation. The front and rear should blend into each other.

Tat is one of the best animal models I have seen!
I think the outside and raindrops in the last image could have used some more work.

As I’m a cat owner I would say that the image is very good, but there is some smal things that don’t feel quite right. for example I think the cat have to much fur on the front legs an when a furry cat sit down you dont see the back legs that much, the back legs in someway disapper in to the fur. One of my own cats is just now sitting in front of me looking out of the window waving with the tail, something interesting outside maybe ?

Love it. The light on the cat is fantastic. It has an otherwordly quality that I really like. I wish it was longer.

WOW!! nita your work is great

what a wonderful piece of art … keep it up duks … :):spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

Very good model and animation. I envy good nice work. On the cat however, it looks a little “husky” to me…like the body is that of a Terrier dog. Excellent work none the less.